Transparency & Strength nylon yarns
Changing perception of transparency
NUREL has identified the need in the textile industry for more transparent and higher strength yarns.
Our knowledge of polymer chemistry allows us to develop a new yarn more transparent and with a double shrinkage index than standard nylon 6.
The exclusive EVOKE copolymer confers unique properties to the yarn, which will change the perception of nylon's transparency and resistance concepts.
Available in 22/5 and 44/10 dtex.
- Extra transparency.
- Double shrinkage index than standard polyamide 6.
- Different dye ability given by 42 amino groups, 10 groups less than standard polyamide 6.
- EVOKE fibers can be dyed following special recommendations.
- Heat setting at 165-170ºC.
- Recommended to be used in combination with low setting elastan.