How to obtain a garment approval
NUREL offers a wide range of hangtags. If your garment is made of any of our specialty yarns, you may be interested on our branding service.
General approval requirements
- Only those garments whose fabrics have been approved by NUREL, are capable of obtaining our garment approval and therefore our labels.
- Brands should obtain from their knitters NUREL's approval fabric reference number.
- The minimum amount of fabric required depends on the structure of the garment.
- The garment parts expected to provide a special benefit should be made of an approved functional fabric. Narrows, waistbands and cotton crotch areas could be made of other materials.
NOVAREL Garment approval requirements
- 100% of the fabric in contact with the skin should be made of an approved NOVAREL fabric, and should cover the whole body parts where the cosmetic action is expected.
- Narrows, waistbands and cotton crotch areas could be made of other materials.
- The minimum amount of fabric required depends on the structure of each garment.
- NUREL analyzes and approves only the provided fabrics and garments with the unique purpose of allowing the use our brands.